Looking for some inspiration for your winter activities?
Here is a list of some ideas of activities to do to fully enjoy winter in our sublime region!
- Go for a walk on the site of Cidrerie Lacroix: This beautiful place located in Saint-Joseph-Du-Lac offers you the opportunity to walk in the snowy orchard. The trails are accessible from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. 7 days a week for walking, snowshoeing or even cross-country skiing. We suggest you bring your own travel mug or insothermal cup with straw because coffee & hot apple juice are available on site. These two creations of La Maison Lavande will keep your beverages warm throughout your activity!
- Skating in the Bois de Belle-Rivière: A perfect activity to enjoy winter. Located in Mirabel, Bois de Belle-Rivière offers an icy trail in the forest with a length of 2.5 km. It is possible to go during the day or even in the evening during some illuminated evenings. PS: Do not forget your refreshing foot cream to be able to skate for hours, this delicacy offers a feeling of lightness!
- Do some snow sculpting at the TOHU: Tap into your artistic side with the snow sculpture workshops offered at the TOHU. If you are looking for a family activity in the Montreal area, during spring break, we think this one could please many! The activity lasts 2 hours, so remember to bring your hand cream for a little sweetness, your hands will thank you!
- Celebrate winter at the Montréal en lumière Festival: Back for its 24th edition, the Montréal en lumière festival offers a ton of activities for all ages & for all tastes: shows, gastronomic activities, skating & more! This festival will keep you entertained until March 5, 2023! Here, when we leave La Maison, we cannot go without our cleaning wipes. They are so convenient for cleaning the skin, hands & even the face. A little delicacy to have nearby, especially when you plan to do a lot of activities!
- Enjoy a day at the national parc of Oka: A classic in summer and winter. This national park gives you access to a ton of activities whether it's cross-country skiing, hiking, snowshoeing, sliding & even snow scooters! In your place, we would slip a dark chocolate bar made with dark cocoa with crunchy salted caramel & lavender infused into our bag to have enough energy to experience all these activities!
- Go skiing at Mont Blanc: We are lucky to have access to so many beautiful ski mountains on the North Shore of Montreal! We particularly love Mont Blanc ski hill for its landscapes & is 43 slopes that will appeal beginners to professional skiers. We think that our refreshing gel could be your best ally to relieve aches and pains after this day of skiing!
- Do a hike at the regional parc of the Rivière-du-Nord: An activity accessible to all! All you need is your boots, a bottle of water, a snack & plumping lip care to keep your lips hydrated throughout your hike.
- Finally, we invite you to come visit and do some shopping at our old Maison in Saint-Eustache: We welcome you every day, from 10am to 5pm, at our perfumery in Saint-Eustache. Come and discover our delicate products & deepen your knowledge of lavender. You will also have the opportunity to purchase all the products listed above! We promise you that the cachet of our little home will charm you x
We hope that these ideas will allow you to enjoy winter a little more, this season that we are so lucky to have in Quebec!