With a few precise ingredients and good techniques, it's possible to get off the hook in the comfort of your own home. Here is my recipe for a perfect house spa party.
- A bath
- Milky powder (and diamonds of pink salts if desired)
- Masks for the face (minimum two)
- A good film
- A book or a magazine (light, preferably)
- Some candles
- Bath towel & pajamas (soft)
- Linen water
- A state of not guilty (more difficult to find, we took it in the bottom of our head next to "I deserve it amply")
- Time (that too is quite rare, easier to find by the end of the week, in the "grandma can keep the kids" section).
PREPARATION: 10 minutes
COOKING: 30 to 40 minutes
REST TIME: the whole evening
PORTION: One. You, Only you.
That's it! We can start the assembly.
Step one: First, run the medium-high water bath. Add the bath salts and stir. Add the milk powder until you have the desired texture.
Step two: Adopt the technique of "multimasking" and apply the illuminating mask of the House on the dry parts of the face. Add the anti-acne mask to the red and irritated areas of the face. Let rest.
Step Three: Light two or three candles. Lavender, preferably. Drop them close to you. In the meantime, put a bath towel and pajamas in the dryer.
Step Four: Take the book or magazine in your hands and soak your body in the mixture of water, powder and salt. Relax.
Step Five: Read and sleep 30 to 40 minutes easily, until the body is completely relaxed (or until the bath water becomes cold).
Step six: Remove the water from the bath. Take the items in the dryer and cover gently. Enjoy.
Step Seven: Using a wet washcloth, remove face masks until the skin is smooth and silky. If necessary, add a moisturizer.
Step eight: In another room, mix blankets and linen water.
Step nine: Start your movie. Fall asleep if necessary.
Step Ten: Take full advantage, think only of yourself, and promise never to wait so long before taking a moment for yourself.